Αυτοκαθορισμός

Αυτοκαθορισμός

Πέμπτη, 1 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Για τον τουρκικό και κουρδικό λαό..




Σύνδεσμος ενσωματωμένης εικόνας


Martyr Güler’s father: I will stay in Rojava until I get my son's body / ANF
http://anfenglish.com/kurdistan/martyr-guler-s-father-i-will-stay-in-rojava-until-i-get-my-son-s-body

Martyr Güler’s father: I will stay in Rojava until I get my son's body

The body of Aziz Güler (Rasih Kurtuluş), who has recently lost his life fighting ISIS gangs in Rojava, is still being denied entry into Turkey.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:15 PM
NEWS DESK - ANF - RUKEN ADALI
The body of Aziz Güler (Rasih Kurtuluş), who has recently lost his life fighting ISIS gangs in Rojava, is still being denied entry into Turkey. Güler’s father Mehmet Güler says he will stay in Rojava until he gets his son's body, and adds: “If they do not allow, I will stay here, and fight”.
The body of the United Forces of Freedom (BÖG) Commander Aziz Güler (Rasih Kurtuluş), who lost his life in Serêkaniyê on September 21 while defending the Rojava Revolution, is still not allowed into Turkey due to an invisible order by the Council of Ministers. His body is kept at the hospital in Serêkaniyê.
Güler's family and lawyers have filed two applications to the Suruç Governorate to receive his body, however both were rejected on grounds of an “order” by the Council Ministers that is yet to be seen or reached by anyone.
While rejecting the second application, Suruç Governor Abdullah Çiftçi said “I would immediately allow the entry if it were left to my decision. But it has nothing to do with me; it is Ankara that denies permission”.
In the meantime, the family of Güler crossed into Kobanê together with the families of 16 YPG fighters thanks to the permission issued for the Eid visits last week. Father Güler decided to stay in Rojava until the body of his son is allowed into Turkey, while Güler’s brother Ersin Umut Güler returned to Suruç on September 28.
'I KEEP WAITING HERE FOR AZİZ'
Father Güler told ANF about the reasons of his decision, saying “I keep waiting here for Aziz. I will continue staying here until I take my son's body. I am here no matter how many months, how long it takes”.
Recalling the rejection of their applications to Suruç Governorate, father Güler said: “We are facing here a fascist imposition of the AKP. They fear even from our dead bodies. A father here wants to bring his son to his hometown, his birthplace and bury him there, but they fear even from this. I will stay here to the end, until I take my son. We demand entry into Turkey of the body of Aziz, of all his comrades, all those children. We are facing a measure that would not be imposed in a case of war even. This ban does not comply with human rights, nor with law or conscience. We demand the state and the government to allow us to bring the bodies of our children and our comrades. This is all we want.”
'I WILL ALSO FIGHT HERE IF THEY CONTINUE DENYING PERMISSION'
Father Güler drew attention to the denial of 25 other fighters' bodies into Turkey, saying; “I will also stay here and take part in the fight” when asked “What would you do if the state continued denying permission?”
BÖG Commander's father said he was an 56-year-old man that would still join the battle there if the Turkish state continues hindering his body's son into his country. There are elderly men fighting here or holding vigil at their seventies. I would also do the same. 
I would do for the Turkish and Kurdish peoples.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ιωάννης Τζανάκος - Ιστολόγια

Δρεπάνι

Δρεπάνι
Δρεπάνι..

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Kurdistan

Nichts

Nichts

Πολιτική και Γεωπολιτική..

Στα όρια..

Ουρανός

Ουρανός

Ερμηνείες της ιστορίας..

Επιστημονικά και επιστημονικοφανή..