Σάββατο 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Personal statement.

Personal statement.
In order to I oppose in 2014 the rising pro-Russian and pro-Chinese (anti-Western) campism in Greece, I pulled the rope towards the West, on some critical international political issues, such as the issue of Zionism.
Strong objections to frontal leftist anti-Zionism remain within my views, but in the heat of the conflict with campist anti-Zionism, I have gone in the past to extremes in defending Israel's right to exist, etc.
Today I am trying to rediscover my real anti-imperialist left consciousness.
But I won't hide from you that many of my questions and inhibitions that have existed within me since 2014, remain.
The attitude of the Greek left and extreme left, as well as of anarchism, do not help an insignificant worker like me to find a balance in all this.
I see that there are similar problems on the left of the whole world.
 
Ιωάννης Τζανάκος
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου