Πέμπτη 27 Ιανουαρίου 2022

The political contradictions and antinomies that I touch

 

The political contradictions and antinomies that I touch as a blind man will not be solved by me but by people who will be neither crowds nor individuals. I trust the people who come, I hope mainly to the people of West Asia, for reasons that do not make sense to analyze again. However, I do not want to hide from these contradictions, nor do I want to believe in a point of escape on a redemptive horizon. 
These contradictions are presented to me in sleep and wakefulness as unresolved, forever unresolved, and only in this way can I expose them in a way that makes them visible to everyone and to me. 
Anyone who rushes to overcome them by recruiting horizons and future redemptions is not a stranger or an enemy to me, but I feel, I believe, I claim that with his optimism he prevents their complete appearance.
 
Ιωάννης Τζανάκος

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου