Πέμπτη 20 Ιανουαρίου 2022

This is the question

 
I will try to write an analysis on some issues related to the movement in Iran, the divisions and the factions. I have the right?
I have no right nor do I know details and basic things, but I see things that I see in Greece, which cause me great dissatisfaction, I can also say anger. The leftists suffer from ideological pathologies that they do not want to admit and discuss calmly, not even with each other. After all, I'm not interested in the left in Greece and Iran, but in the people, the day laborers like me, and when I see the political representatives of my social class suffering from serious political ills, I get angry with them first. The first and basic ideological and political disease is the alienation from reality itself, the avoidance of critical questions that have difficult answers.
How will the defense of Iran's national sovereignty be combined with the rights of non-Persian ethnic groups in a democratic revolution (proletarian or bourgeois)?
This is the question, and it has no ready-made easy answers written in sacred Marxist or other scriptures.
 
Ιωάννης Τζανάκος

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου