Παρασκευή 19 Αυγούστου 2022

Westerners adopt people..

Again for northern Syria.
The new alliance of the PKK with the forces of Assad (we assume with an agreement between Russia and Iran), is happening at the same time as the Assad-Turkey agreement. 
That is, Assad (and also Russia and Iran) wins a guarantee of compromise with Turkey while Turkey sells its jihadist allies in the bazaar but also more broadly sells Assad's opponents as meat to the butcher, at the same time that Assad uses the PKK to put pressure on them as well as the Turks, at the same time that it is preparing to sell the PKK to the Turks in the future.
The anti-Assad people are killing PKK members and PKK members are killing anti-Assad people. 
O peoples of Syria, what foolish tool you have become because of your narrow-minded ethnic conflicts.
--
I have played the PKK supporter game (also) in northern Syria, as a Greek so as a (semi) Western supporter observer and solidarity, I do not regret it, but this shame today, of all non-Assad Syrians and their Western supporters, supporters observers solidarity, I don't like it, it angers me, it saddens me, it leaves me speechless. War within the people, mutual accusations, all correct, shame on everyone, especially on the supporters from the west. 
I refuse to play this game anymore, insisting that it is ridiculous for anyone to blame the PKK alone. 
That's enough.
--
Westerners adopt people, peoples and movements, become their uncritical mouthpieces wherever it suits them, then use the uncritical evidence provided by the adoptees to confirm the adoptive parent's narcissism, pitting self as adoptive parent against the other adoptive parents, also they provide patron advices to their adoptees. 
I took a stand too, but sorry, I will not play the role of step-parent, and if I did in the past I deny it today. I ask for brothers and sisters, not flatterers or flattered adoptees.
--
Ιωάννης Τζανάκος



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου