Τρίτη 21 Ιουνίου 2022

You want me to believe such fairy tales?

 

Hypothetically, if there was a purely working class line, then the "tail" phenomena behind the "enemy of the enemy" would be eliminated.
You want me to believe such fairy tales?
The Latin American peoples and the Latin American working classes, plus their (left) vanguards, pay no one attention to their comrades in Ukraine, Iran and Kurdistan, despite the occasional conventionalist kindness and common ideological functions under the Sun of nothingness about praxis.
--
Do you want to live in a world where the unity of the workers has already existed, in even a potential minimal-initial form, I live in a world where the workers and petty bourgeoisie of the west and Latin America, with their vanguards, have betrayed the workers / petty bourgeois of Iran, have betrayed the workers / petty bourgeois of Kurdistan, have betrayed the workers / petty bourgeois of Ukraine, in order to have a convenient dirty alliance with their "enemy's enemy" (shamelessly or shyly).
The Iranians, the Kurds, the Ukrainian leftists have morals, they have values, they mean what they say, their internationalism is without "footnotes", but I am not, I can not be a good person, like them.
When my brother betrays me, I don't think of compassion for him, I think of taking revenge on him, of punishing him:
"eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth"
I betray the traitor, soul and body.
I once said to these traitors:
"You with Assad, you with Putin, you with Hezbollah, you with the Khomeini, I with the Yezidis, I with Israel.
Only then will you understand, and your ass will hurt ''.
Wrong, was a hetero-determinated reaction, but I don't regret, I don't ask for forgiveness from the traitors, I am just trying to find the real path for a real unity of workers.
--
Do you want us to play hide and seek for who "has" the most fascists in his ''house''?
No problem. 
However, I understand the reactions of the "everyday souls", I see what is happening in the popular bazaars of ideology and I don't determine my position from your statistics to show understanding in the hetero-determination of the oppressed, and to understand that they must somehow defend their home, even adopting ideologies and wearing costumes that are full of disgusting symbols and ugly colors.
Are Palestinians, for the most part, anti-Semitic Islamofascists?
Are all Ukrainians fascists?
No, but under the pressure of the enemy invasion, all the fermentations take place in the basements of the thoughts of everyday people.
In what world do you live?
On the one hand you incriminates the popular authoritarianism and the ideological temptations it carries with it, on the other hand when this authoritarianism appears with all its flags among the people, then, depending on the geopolitical camp you are in, you hide it as an image of the adopted ''family'' and you reveal it as an image of the enemies of those close to you.
Sorry, I don't play, I live in the bazaar and not in the bowl of intellect that has multiplied and is now a large percentage of social work, but the bowl does not leave it.
 
Ιωάννης Τζανάκος
 
 
 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Ο νέος πρόεδρος τής Χιλής είναι στην σωστή τίμια κατεύθυνση. Φαίνεται στην στάση του εναντίον τής θεοκρατίας στο Ιράν και εναντίον τής ρωσικής εισβολής.

    https://www.facebook.com/100059263519392/posts/pfbid02AVKxK669tkWhdSrka7czpRbdyK5gKim2WVeJoEcv8J7qFKL16N2QKzobxDm8po7hl/?app=fbl

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή