Δευτέρα 30 Ιανουαρίου 2023

I thank the left for helping me not exist for a long time.

 
I play cards and it's like showing you that I'm stealing, so I don't follow the rule of stealing in secret.
Okay, I'm not trumpeting it.
"He's crazy."
If that satisfies you, Ok.
 
And yet, there are still hidden rules, and I don't just mean stealing openly in the cards, because doing so might be masochism or a lack of self-preservation feeling (of your argument, your own cards) on your part, I mean maybe broking every rule which mandates that you even have a closed argument or your own closed card at the same time you draw up cards from your pocket.
What I propose. 
No closed cards or your own closed argument, but without resorting to violence by breaking up the card game and violently throwing the table in the air shouting "I'm fed up with you!". 
You stay in the game, you draw face up cards, you have face up cards. ''You're broking the game?'' 
The rule that there is a rule to be kept and broken too, this rule, this hidden rule that is known but always hidden, must showed, through a self-cancellation of it through its full manifestation (I steal openly) in ourself as a player, so, we don't uninstall the game so.
 
I help the always moral, ideological and religious humans. .
If they had any brains, they should ask me:
"You tell us you play face up, and when you steal in the game you show it, but how do we know you always show it?"
Reply. You will not know everything, I cannot prove this to you, invoking an honesty of mine. It is your responsibility to ascertain this. But there is a solution, to gain confidence in me and in what I tell you. I'll be playing cards naked, so where will I hide the cards I could steal with in the game?
If our friends had even more brains they would ask:
"But can there be nudity in discources and arguments?"
I don't know, ask materialist dialectic or the theology, they know it all..don't you say so?
 
--
The right to break all hidden rules.
--
I remain in the sinking ship, and I am not its captain.
--
Those leftists have seen the Taviani brothers' movie "Allonsanfàn" have understood the opposite of what the movie says.
Maybe not even the Taviani brothers have understood.
 
Fulvio.
 
---
 
I know when I steal at cards, so I exist. 
I don't always know when you steal at cards, but I always feel it and sometimes I understand it, despite your juggling tricks, so I exist.
I thank the left for helping me not exist for a long time.
The left is philanthropic, as is religion (let's not forget the philanthropy of religion, too), because the burden of existence is great.
 
Fulvio
---
 
Ιωάννης Τζανάκος
 
 
 
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου