Τετάρτη 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

One year after the Russian invasion.

One year after the Russian invasion.

Personal detachment, complete ideological apostasy, not for to I fall into the arms of the right or to the bourgeois liberalism, but to think alone, without any ideological family chain anymore. 

Alone, you and me, opposite.

---

I judge a global political space, a global political subjectivity, based on its first (as a majority within it) immediate reactions to an important international political event.

Today a large part of the global left has slightly corrected its positions on the question of the genocidal attack of the Russian imperialists, but even now there is in its popular base (all over the world) a significant luben current of support for Russia, and inside the somewhat more intellectual currents in circles of intellectuals and journalists, there is a significant current of critics of the Russian intervention, but most of them in retrospect and without making open self-criticism for their first neutral reactions, and also unfortunately there is a more insidious neutral current in which secret pro-Russians or sick anti-Westerners are hidden, or simply expresses through it the ultimately most reprehensible attitude of the left today, which is however an extension of old ideological and moral sins, which manifests a incredible and vast political cynicism that competes with the right-wing/fascist cynicism.

The global left, as an overall ideological current, was not completely defeated in 1989, with the fall of Stalinism, it is breathing its last breath now, on the ruins of Ukraine. 


Personal note

---

What is left, for me, as a living thing within the so-called movement, is the ruin, but alive as a ruin, of anarchism. 

Of course, I don't declare myself an anarchist, but if there is something that makes sense to put in front of me in order to judge it and practice polemics against it or to convince me, that is anarchism.

Besides, in my humble opinion, the deepest core of radical movements in the modern era is the anarchist ideological core. 

In the light of this core and in the light of the possible criticism we will bring to it, we will also see the "left" phenomenon. 

With the left, I will not talk in essence again, as we would commonly say. 

I don't talk truly to them anymore. 

I talk to everyone, but I will only talk to the leftists and to the right-fascists only as a complete stranger. 

I tell them clearly. To me they are strangers forever.

Ιωάννης Τζανάκος 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου